The Fuse Comp 29 punches way above its weight class thanks to a light-yet-burly M4 aluminum chassis, frame geometry that lends the bike both playfulness and capability, and parts that withstand a serious flogging.
- 130-millimeters of plush suspension, courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
- Highlights include powerful SRAM Level disc brakes and a TranzX dropper post.
- SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- New Butcher GRID TRAIL offers improved cornering grip.
- TranzX dropper post increases the Fuse's maneuverability on steep descents.
|Frame||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, adjustable dropout, SS compatible, tapered head tube, internal cable routing|
|Fork||RockShox Recon RL, air spring, 46mm offset, 130mm of travel|
|Axles||Front: 15110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Alloy, disc only, double-wall, 29mm internal width, 28h|
|Hubs||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings,|
|Tires||Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.60
Rear: Purgatory, GRID, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.60
|Crankset||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM Powerspline|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Stem||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Brakes||SRAM Level, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Seat Post||TranzX dropper, 34.9mm|
* Subject to change without notice.